Tuesday, March 27, 2012

must limousines

My husband and I just returned from a glorious trip to Paris in which we used Must Limousines for our pick up at the Paris train station, drop off at the airport, a city tour, Dom Perignon cellar tour, Versailles tour, and day trip to Bruges, Belgium. All of our tours were great! The staff really go above and beyond the call, from shopping for a camera battery while we ate lunch (ours died as soon as we arrived in Paris)to looking for the best chocolate in Bruges while my husband and I took a horse and buggy tour of the city. This is the way to see Paris and surrounding areas. My husband and I just couldn%26#39;t handle a crowded bus tour, so much better to be on a private tour in a new Mercedes. All services were personalized and done at our pace. All of our drivers were professional, courteous and spoke fluent english. If your looking for a way to see Paris for half the price of other limo services (and some bus tours) this is it!




|||



Hi --





You must be a newlywed - the rest of us who have been at it for thirty years or more, say %26quot;my husband and I%26quot; once, and from then on it%26#39;s %26quot;we%26quot; - unless this overly detailed paean to the chauffeur is a troll.




|||



Your right. We are newlyweds, however, we are an older couple. The trip we took to Paris and Heidelberg was to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. I apologize if you thought my post was redundant or trollish but it was all true. I have often read on this site questions about bus tours, walking tours, metro, and %26quot;how to do Paris on a budget.%26quot; My point was to give a cogent alternative to these dilemas. I believed that limousine services for a week would be extremely expensive, but after much research I found this reasonably priced company. It worked out well for us. My husband has some health problems (tinnitus, claustrophobia, knee replacement) and it would not have been possible for him to handle walking and stairs without resting and noisy crowds. I%26#39;m thankful that you are in good health and could probably participate in anything, but for someone with a disability or aging parents who would like to see Europe this is a reasonable alternative to something that otherwise could have been a hellish experience for us.




|||



Could you possibly give me a site where I can get information regarding the tours of Paris and Versailles? All I could find was information regarding airport transfers. Do you mind if I ask what kind of tip you gave them?




|||



Hey Love:



The info is on their website. Click on Rates and Reservations. Scroll to the bottom of the page to Limousine Exclusive Excursions %26amp; Tours From Paris. Click where it says Click here for rate details. It should come up. If you want to you can call them directly. Their number is on their website. I spoke to a girl named Clara.(The drivers are fluent in english.) Keep in mind that the tours shown can be changed. For instance, we didn%26#39;t want to stay for 8 hours @ Versailles. So we got a rate for 4 hours. Also a lower price. As for the tip, it varied depending on the length of the trip. Example: Paris EST Train Station pick up approx. 15 Euros (we had a mountatin of luggage,(6 Bags!)and the only thing we did was get in the car while the driver held the door opened for us. He even went to retrieve (and pay for if needed) the luggage cart. He was directly in front of me with a sign with our name on it as soon as I stepped off of the train.



I also got a quote for the same excusions from CS Paris limos and a tour company called A Paris Travel among several others. Check their sites. The rates are more than double what Must Limos charged. Another example: Bruges, Belgium day trip-other company approx 1300 Euros Must Limos 680 Euros. We were gone almost 12 hours. Happy Trip Planning!!!!! If you need any more info just let me know! (see my post on the Intercontinental Le Grand Hotel in Paris for great accomodations! Bye!




|||



Thanks for the post- my wife and I (married 16 years) we%26#39;re looking for recommendations and ideas on how to tour the city with our children and your post helped us make a decision. BTW congratulations on anniversary..




|||



Thanks a lot for your very kind comments on Must Limousines. Indeed we are trying to keep a great level of service with every driver and every staff in the company.



I am glad that you really enjoyed your anniversary.



As you say, we are able to match our guests%26#39; exact requirements and needs. This is what makes every day different from the previous one.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment