Thursday, April 12, 2012

apartment

Please can someone advice me on this apartment that I found on VRBO.com





ARR-03 #28993 LEs Marais





Regards




|||



I agree with a previous post that it%26#39;s best if you can find reviews from people who have stayed in the apartment. And, this one has a LOT of favorable reviews, many recent. Someone even provided their phone number!





That apartment is quite small, basically a bedroom plus small kitchen and foyer. But, the rate is surely favorable.





The location looks just fine.




|||



Yes,its a bit small, but would be enough for me and my husband.Do you think that i should call the previous renters?




|||



I don%26#39;t know this particular apartment, but we rented an apartment through a website called %26quot;paris attitude%26quot; and it was very easy to navigate. It is easy to see when the apartments are available, unlike many other websites where I have found that appear to be available only to discover they are not. Paris Attitude was much more up-to-date in my experiences.



Good luck.




|||



Hi Lizfab, I am glad you had a good experience with ParisAttitude but I find their prices are very high and there are additional security charges that can be as high as the rent for the period you are there. I much prefer www.parisaddress.com as they do not charge a security fee and I found the same apartment there as on parisattitude but the weekly rental charged was 500 Euros higher for parisattitude than parisaddress.com




|||



Faux is spot on: parisaddress has some of the best value for money apartments available.




|||



hey thanks for the tip Faux, that site really does look amazingly simple to navigate. One tiny problem: which district should I be looking in? I want something central (but aren%26#39;t they all?) close to everything, and quiet enough for my 6 y.o. daughter to sleep at night!





heh heh - why is there no button on these sites that you can press that just pops up the perfect apartment? :)




|||



Hi Thunderbird



If you want to be very near the centre, look in Quartier Latin, Marais/Halles, St Germain, Montorgueil and Ile St Louis




|||



Thunderbird, you don%26#39;t mention when you%26#39;re going, but you might have a look at vacationinparis.com and specifically their Studio Charmer, #100. I stayed there at Christmastime last year and am renting again over Txgiving this year. It%26#39;s a steal at $120USD per night. Fabulous apartment for a couple and a really good company, VIP. Good luck.




|||



spooky! I just put in a request on their site, and then came back to this forum topic, and tehre was your sugesstion!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment