Saturday, April 21, 2012

Le Saint Severin Hotel

Has anyone heard anything about this hotel? I have not seen any reviews about this hotel.




|||



Could you be referring to the Hotel Parc St-Severin?




|||



Hi SFCA





The hotel I am looking at is: Saint Severin-Paris /Notre Dame.





I could not find many reviews so I am curious. I believe it is on Rue Saint Severin




|||



Le Saint Severin



36 Rue Saint Severin Paris 75005



tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187147-d266818…







.... that%26#39;s it, other than a few listing websites...





The Paris Yellow pages doesn%26#39;t have anything listed at #36 (the Europe St Severin is 38-40)... there is a photo of a building at #36 but it doesn%26#39;t look like a hotel. (www.pagesjaunes.fr)




|||



Here is the hotel web site ==





…federal-hotel.com




|||



I stayed at this Hotel last Sept. It is a nice, clean place, fairly small rooms. Just been remodeled so all baths and showers are nice and work!



It is really in the middle of the Latin Quarter. A bit pricey but within walking distance of the Louvre, Nortre Dame, and lots ot other stuff. A metro is less than a half block away.



I reccomend it!



Jerrie




|||



Thanks everyone for your input. I am glad to hear from someone who actually stayed at the hotel!




|||



NOTE::::: Le Saint Severin is NOT THE SAME ADDRESS as the Europe Saint Severin; do not confuse the two




|||



Travelnutty. Thanks for the response. Can you tell me the difference between the Le saint Severin and the Europe Daint Severin? Any preference?




|||



I have absolutely no idea. I just didn%26#39;t want you to mistakenly book at one, thinking you were booking at the other.





I wouldn%26#39;t personally book at a hotel with such little %26#39;web presence%26#39; and not being listed in the Paris Yellow pages. Curious to know what you find that is attracting you to it? (and how on earth did you come across it to begin with?).




|||



Hi Travelnutty,





My husband actually found it on expedia. It is a great prce for the area that we ant to be in.





I think the confusion is that there are 3 hotels in the same area with the same name.





The one we are looking at is the Europe Saint Severin



a two star hotel. I mistakenly wrote the Le Saint Severin. I know there is also a higher end Hotel with the same name in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment