Saturday, April 21, 2012

When will MyAir tickets be availeable for November?

Hi all,





I have booked my Paris to Venice flight through Ryanair before finding out that they land very far out of Venice and would have me wanding around Venice at about 11pm looking for my Hotel at a very cold time of year. Also they only allow 15kg and charge a huge Euro $15 per kilo over which is probably going to result in a large bill on top over the already expensive airport transfers.





So, luckily the tickets were very cheap (though non refundable) so I have decided to go with Myair instead. BUT Myair do not have November flights available yet. Does anyone know when they should be available? If nessesary I can get $97euro air france flights but I can see the october flights for Myair are $29 euro so I would prefer to book through them.





Thanks for any help!




|||



Also can anyone tell me why the French version of the Air France website is offering tickets for $97 euro, but the australian version is offering them at $1230 Australian?




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment