Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jogging

Hello! I%26#39;m staying at the Sofitel Arc de Triomphe later this month and am hoping to keep up with my jogging workouts. I know I will do plenty of walking, but I must keep up with my jogging to pass a fitness test in the fall. Are there any good jogging paths of 2 - 3 miles near the hotel? Thanks everyone for your help!




|||



I%26#39;m sorry but I cannot answer your question specifically. I will say that the French job all over Paris. The parks are full of people jogging. Find out what the closest park is to where you are staying and I imagine that will be a great place to job.




|||



%26quot;jog%26quot; not %26quot;job%26quot; - obviously. Sorry.




|||



Have you asked the Sofitel?





I know when I have stayed at Sofitels (although not in Paris) there is typically a small map with jogging routes supplied in the room.




|||



Parc Monceau has lots of joggers during the lunch hour. On the map provided by the hotel%26#39;s web page.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment