Tuesday, April 17, 2012

hotels in Saint Germaine area

Could anyone please recommend good hotels for myself and husband in saint germaine area. all prices considered. Is this a good area to stay or would you recommend somewhere else?




|||



Saint Germain is one of the best areas to stay in.



Hotel des Marroniers, hotel d%26#39;Angleterre, hotel du Danube, hotel Millesime are all on rue Jacob, close to Saint Germain. A quiet street re. noise. Busy otherwise.




|||



I love the area, I have tried a few others but St Germain is my favorite so far. .





Hotel le Regent( get the deluxe room the standards are too small) excellant location , nice staff and good bathrooms.





Hotel Aubusson, a luxury hotel , I have not stayed there, but just down the street, so I do know the area is very good. %26#39;




|||



just have a look on my comment on today%26#39;s Ryodin post, i%26#39;ve given some adresses ....




|||



For the Hotel Millesime look at what you get by taking advantage of their tete-a-tete package. We just thayed there for the 2nd time last April.





Pjk




|||



I have stayed at the Hotel Regent in St. Germain and liked it well enough. Here%26#39;s my review:





tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187147-d236…





After having drinks at the jazz bar at the Hotel d%26#39;Aubusson down the street and talking to some one who was staying there, if the $$ is not an issue I think I would choose that over the Regent as a choice in St. Germain.





I have also stayed at Hotel Britannique, which is not in St. Germain, but located in the 1st Arr.. Convenient to walk to everything. On a quiet street. (http://www.hotel-britannique.com/)





Here%26#39;s my review:



tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187147-d198…





I have also stayed at Hotel de Lutece on Ile St. Louis (http://www.paris-hotel-lutece.com) and liked it very much. (for some reason I can%26#39;t find my review) It is a toss up if I would stay there or the Britannique on my next trip.




|||



We have just got back from 4 days in Paris....We stayed in the Hotel des Marroniers on Rue Jacob! What a wonderful hotel. Very quiet, clean and so close to everything in St Germaine. We had an amazing time and I intend to write up a report as soon as my feet have stopped throbbing :0)





Trish x




|||



K+K Cayre on Blvd Raspail. Will run you upwards of 300 euro per night.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment