Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nightlife

Ok here is the deal, I am going to be in Paris for 3 days(only) and I need to find a hotel. I am hoping that someone can help me out! I obviously want to see some typical tourist spots but I am more into the night scene. I am a huge lover of house music and unfortunately I have no idea where to go. Oh if anyone is going to be out there on the 22nd of July, knows where and wants to party let me know! Thanks for your help!




|||



For nightclubs with house and electronic music:



- The Rex (2nd arrondissement, Métro Bonne Nouvelle)



- Djoon (13th arrondissement, Métro Quai de la Gare)



- Batofar (13th arrondissement, Métro Bibliothèque François Miterrand)



- Elysée-Montmartre (18th arrondissement, Métro Anvers)





Always check the websites of these clubs beforehand to know the program of the night, it may vary greatly according to the days of the week.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment