Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trip reports

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much detail is preferred for these. I can get carried away, you see!






|||



Hi Chic



You know that we are all travel junkies here - so, on the 1-10 scale, I vote that all reports be made at level 10.



Hope you are having a great time.



AlpillesGal




|||



Thanks AG am having great time. My bank account on the other hand is suffering agonies.




|||



I%26#39;d say %26quot;11!%26quot; All us junkies get a great fix from reading all the tiniest details of what the plate looked like!! So, go for it! Can%26#39;t wait -- second favorite place on the earth (after Paris!).




|||



You may live to regret saying that . . . but not 4 coupla weeks cos as an 80 wpm typist I am driven mad by French keyboards. Gr. maybe I should just let you guess?





Hoz zould it be if I typed everything qs if I zere on qn ordinqry English keyboqrd§ It looks OK then you get q zord zith lots of Qs or ?s in it qnd the zhole thing just goes out the zindoz1




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment