Thursday, April 19, 2012

A good company to rent apartment from in PARIS??

I am planning to go on vacation to Paris in 3/52 %26amp; have been trying to rent an apartment. I was referred 3x companies as being reliable [ namely VRBO, vacations in paris, and rentals france].



Unfortunately after spending much time on each site, I still have no property, and have found each company lacking in quality customer care. [ found several %26#39;%26#39;good %26#39;%26#39; properties and contacted Co. , only to find that they were already booked, or else majority have failed to even reply to my emails]





Has anyone any other reliable Co%26#39;s they can recommend??






|||



Bonjour,





Could you let me know when you are planning to come? I could suggest you something.




|||



I am arriving nov. 1st and need 5 night%26#39;s accommodation in 1xbedroom unit for three adults. Ideally I am after district 3 or 4. . Has anyone tried the co. %26#39;%26#39;apresparis%26#39;%26#39; ?




|||



I can recommend www.parisaddress.com from my stay in October 2006. It has an availability search by dates and area at the upper left. I searched for an apartment starting 1 Nov and departing 6 Nov for three people in the Marais Halles area and eight came up. Try other areas like the latin quarter too.




|||



Haven%26#39;t used this company yet but booked through them. Several good reviews and they have been great on email response. Will do a review when get back in a couple weeks.





www.guestapartments.com




|||



Paris Pied a Terre. They were great to us.




|||



I have stayed in several Guest Apartment properties (www.guestapartment.com) and really loved them. Plus, the company is great to deal with.




|||



Hi,





I can recommend Parisaddress.com. They have places all over town and in all price ranges ...





Apartment looked as in description, clean and safe. In a calendar online, you can see, whether a flat is available or not...





Employees at agency were friendly, answered quickly. Paying the apartment with credit card (deposit at booking time, two weeks before arrival the remaining amount) was no problem.




|||



Thank you for that everyone,. I have found an apartment already with guestapartments!.





Has anyone a good contact for Barcelona now??



cheers




|||



I highly recommend...



www.parisbestlodge.com



Thierry is completely attentive and returns all emails promptly and it has been the easiest of transactions.



You pay him in Euros when you arrive. He also has a computer with high speed internet service provided in most of his apartments...mostly all in the 4th and the 6th arr.




|||



We were very happy with ParisVacationApartments.com - very good communications, excellent apt, included gorgeous arangement of roses, bottle of wine and fresh brioche on arrival. I highly recommend their services.

No comments:

Post a Comment