Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arriving June 11th





and cant wait!! I want to thank everyone that helped me in the past few months and all of those that just by posting their suggestions and trip reviews helped me form my own itenerary.





I have 10 days , a full itenerary , and my Visa Card.



If I do half of my list, great! hopefully the other half will be at some fabulous small cafes watching the world go by asI sip a vin de rouge with an assiette de fromage.....





I am going to attempt to put in reports while I%26#39;m there!!



zzc




|||



Have a grteat time!




|||



Hey Curves:





We just hung the print we bought in Paris --and the memories flooded back. May all your dreams come true





Dave




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment