Tuesday, April 24, 2012

campanile hotel nice airport

I%26#39;ve booked to stay at this hotel overnight but have read some pretty awful reviews including one that says the shuttlebus from the airport is non existent. However, there are no up to date reviews and I wondered if anyone had steyed there recently and, if so, if they could let me know if there is a shuttlebus, where in the airport it runs from and how frequently.



When I booked the hotel I assumed it was in walking distance 0f the airport and would be grateful to learn if this is the case.



I%26#39;m not worried about service etc as I%26#39;m only there for a night but I do need to be able to get there very easily from the airport.



Any advide would be gratefully received.




|||



The Campanile is a couple of hundred yards walk to the airport Terminal One. There there are express coaches to Nice around every 15 minutes. (I can only think someone was thinking they could wait for a shuttlebus to take them from the hotel)





The bus stops are all on the airport campus, directly outside the entrance to the terminal one building, and in the case of Terminal two a short distance and clearly marked. The are free shuttles between T1 and T2 every ten minutes if you need that connection.





As for the hotel, I believe its a low cost option2-star Our resident critic LondonBob describes it as thus:







%26quot;I don%26#39;t expect much from this type of cheap airport hotel but in two areas the Companile fell below my already low expectations...%26quot;





Not good is it? Theres the more expensive Novotel and the Park Inn close by




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment