Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mrs



Could someone advise me, please?





On the morning of June 13, I would like to take the TGV from Paris to Blois and then a bus to Chambord and Chenonceau (in that order). If you know of a way for me to simply take buses to Chambord and then Chenonceau, I would greatly appreciate the advice. I have reservations to spend the night in Blois. On Saturday, June 14, I need to get from Blois to Caen%26#39;s Mont St. Michel. I will sleep over in Caen, and then I would like to take a bus into Caen, near the ferry.





How I can purchase these options online, or if I can take a bus to each city and location?





Thank you so much,



Remi Enobakhare




|||



There is a railroad station in Blois, but it%26#39;s not a TGV station. (The closest TGV station is in Tours, 60 km from Blois.)




|||



You might want to seriously consider renting a car -- the amount of time you%26#39;ll spend waiting on trains and buses is quite a lot longer than the drive time.





Take the train to Blois, then rent a car from there.





Don%26#39;t drive in Paris.




|||



Good advice about the car; just what I needed.



Thank you very much!




|||



Thank you, Jan!




|||



www.autoeurope.com




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment