Tuesday, April 24, 2012

wifi in Le Lavandou?

I%26#39;m travelling to Le Lavandou in a couple of weeks and will need to get online two or three times while I%26#39;m there. I%26#39;ll have my own laptop with me and so would prefer to use wifi (and prefer that it be free, naturallement ;).





Are there any free wifi spots in Le Lavandou that you know of? Alternatively, while in France, is there any particular logo or thing to ask for other than %26quot;avez-vous wifi, s%26#39;il vous plait? et combien?%26quot; which is about where my high-school French leaves me.





Thanks so much for any advice.




|||



Check with linternaute.com on who has WIFI connection: linternaute.com/wifi/…le_lavandou.shtml





A restaurant/hotel having a WIFI subscription does NOT automatically imply that their connection is available for customer use. For hotels, it%26#39;s likely and for the rest, it%26#39;s fair to ask: %26quot;WIFI Oui?%26quot; :)





BTW, be careful not to flaunt your laptop around. I had mine snatched here. I now carry it in a shoulder bag that doesn%26#39;t look anything like a computer carry-on bag.





Enjoy!



AzurAlive.com




|||



Merci beaucoup, azuralive!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment