Wednesday, April 25, 2012

thalys/ metro question

Hi,





If my Thalys ticket says I come into Paris noth is that the same as Gare du Nord?





If I am staying with friends in Zone 1 the zone 1-3 tickets seems to get me to most of the major tourist atrractions? Zone 4-6 seems more like the outer suburbs? Am I reading this correctly? (Its been a few years since I have been)





Thanks






|||



Paris North = Gare du Nord.





Zones 1-2 basically cover all of central Paris - as a tourist, you will probably only go beyond zone 2 if you go to Versailles, the airports, etc.




|||



Thanks Jan!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment