Friday, March 30, 2012

left luggage / lockers at disney park

Hi,



I%26#39;ve looked but I can%26#39;t find anything....are there any left luggage or lockers in Disneyland Paris?





We%26#39;re hoping to come through for the day and go to the airport straight after.





Malx




|||



There are lockers there but they have been out of action for a long time due to security restrictions. You may be able to leave luggage at City Hall but I can%26#39;t guarantee that.




|||



Thanks for the info.....



Malx




|||



any news about left luggage in the last year???





are they operational now?





if not is there any place in the train station to leave my luggage?





im going there next month on the last day of my trip. i can buy a direct train ticket from disney park to CDG (10 minute ride) but if there is no left luggage facitilty i will have to return to paris only to take my luggage.





any ideas?




|||



No lockers at Disney still. Since my last post I hav found out there is a left luggage facility for a charge at City Hall. Alternatively there are left luggage lockers at the station big enough for a suitcase.




|||



The luggage lockers at the station are closed for security reasons. Luggage can be left at City Hall next to the Information desk (far right hand side).




|||



i didnt get a final answer to my question concerning the lockers in eurodisney so now that im back i hope i can help others with the same problem.





i took my chance and went to eurodisney with my lugage. i found that there is a great locker room in the trainstation.





you can put your luggage there when you arrive and take it until 22:00 (that was the situation in May - maybe there are extended hours in the summer).





i also recommend to take the TGV to the CDG airport it took me about 12 minutes to go from eurodisney to the airport which left me lot more time in the park/




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment