Friday, March 30, 2012

A View of Paris...

It%26#39;s been a while since I%26#39;ve seen Paris and as I prepare for my return, I%26#39;m reminded of all those things that turned my vacation into an experience, where Paris%26#39; beauty was matched by the vivid personalities of the Parisians I was so very blessed to meet.





Their warmth sustained me during a February week that brought bitter chills, yet that effortless laughter and embrace of life that Parisians possess comforted and welcomed me.





Anyone who%26#39;s spent moments in Paris can attest to her charms, her elegance, her culinary wonders - all presented with ease; from the top of the sparkling La Tour Eiffel, along the Seine or under an outdoor cafe%26#39;s lamp, my affections for Paris were immediately surrendered.





My photographs that I share here are but melancholy reminders of one incredible journey to an unbelievable city and although I%26#39;m far removed from Paris, she remains never far from my heart.





Until we meet again - Merci Paris...





http://www.flickr.com/photos/7989202@N04/sets/72157605495317989/




|||



As I said previously, BFG, wonderful photographs!





FYI to anyone trying to view BFG%26#39;s photos - you%26#39;ll have to cut and paste the URL into your browser%26#39;s address field.




|||



Merci (again) Oui - :-)





I%26#39;m not sure why I can%26#39;t directly link my photos, but thanks for sharing the access instructions!




|||



Lovely photos, thank you for sharing them, BFG.





I wish the forum wouldn%26#39;t do that with links, %26#39;tis rater annoying!




|||



Thank you... I think that may be a new TA policy; I don%26#39;t recall having this problem previously...?





Here%26#39;s hoping that upon my return this September, it%26#39;ll be resolved, %26#39;cause I%26#39;ll certainly have additional photographic memories to share!





Cheers...




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment